WISCONSIN BADGER BUILDER will truly enhance your company’s advertising efforts.
WISCONSIN BADGER BUILDER focuses on what Wisconsin home builders are interested in most: legislative issues, codes and hot topics sensitive to Wisconsin home builders. All editorial including articles, advertisements and the introduction of new products and resources are customized for Wisconsin’s home building market. Manageable page counts ensure the likelihood of your ad being seen. If home building in Wisconsin is a hot button for your company, WISCONSIN BADGER BUILDER is the right tool for you.
View Our Current Advertising Rates
Get the latest dimensions here.
- Wisconsin Badger Builder is the official magazine of the Wisconsin Builders Association (WBA)
- Mailed to EVERY WBA member
- Published bi-annually
- In the first 12 months after purchasing a nbew home, Wisconsin homeowners spend an average of $8,900 to furnish, decorate and improve it.
- Single-family and multi-family construction, plus remodeling, account for about 14% of the nation’s gross domestic product.
- 78% Read Wisconsin Badger Builder on a regular basis
- 66% Refer back to issues
- 87% Read the advertisements
- 56% Purchased a product/service as a result of an ad in Wisconsin Badger Builder
- 2.7 Average number of readers per issue
- 72% Authority to purchase
- 15% Influence purchasing decisions
- 13% Other
|ISSUE||AD SALES CLOSE||AD APPROVALS||MAILING DATE|
|Issue #1 2017||2/1/2017||2/2/2017||2/23/2017|
|Issue #2 2017||5/17/2017||5/18/2017||6/9/2017|
|Issue #3 2017||8/17/2017||8/18/2017||9/11/2017|
|Issue #4 2017||11/15/2017||11/16/2017||12/11/2017|
Request a FREE "Marketing Toolbox"
Each kit includes a media kit with publication prices, sizes and closing dates as well as comprehensive information on cross-channel marketing opportunities.
Want to Improve Your Builder Show Results?
Determine which areas of your direct mail can improve with this quick and easy analysis.
Have a Look at our Digital Publications
We offer your advertising to be seen on our digital online version of the magazines. Our readers have direct access to view the publications online. Our new website features late-breaking news and job classifieds.